Outline for a sermon preached on May 13, 2018, entitled “Uncrowned Queens.”
- Our nation is being overran by an Occupational Force!
- Our institutions are at the mercy of your parenting.
- Our tomorrow is being fashioned by our mothers of today.
- TEXT: 1 Kings 14:21, 15:1-2.
- Queen of the Nation.
- The West was won by Women.
- We need to build Momuments.
- Do everything you can to make your mother smile.
- The Wisdom of W.R. Wallace.
- Queen of Encouragement.
- Mom is another word for crazy.
- Your mom will always be your biggest supporter.
- Mom’s want to go to their child’s every game.
- Love your mom while you can.
- Queen of Godliness.
- Jennifer is the greatest spiritual influence on our children.
- Matthew 20:20-21.
- Dad’s want to beat the devil out of their children.
- Mom’s want to love Jesus into their children.
- Mom asks nothing for herself.
- Mom asks only for her kids to be close to Jesus.