Outline for sermon preached on December 23, 2018 entitled Broken Gifts as part of the series “What do you get the Father Who has everything?”
- What does God really want?
- Micah 6:6-8.
- Too many times we try to give gifts to impress.
- How would you feel if you received nothing but broken gifts?
- Psalm 51:16-17.
- We are all messed up.
- Romans 3:9-18.
- Do not allow the enemy to make you feel like you are the only one.
- We all come from the Island of Misfit Toys.
- In every Christmas card, the wise men are bowing.
- We must acknowledge our brokenness.
- We must be humble.
- God wants the center of you.
- Not despised.
- God will never return you.
- God will never give up on you.