Outline for sermon preached on March 10, 2019 entitled “Connections” as part of the series “Ruthless Christianity.”
- We need some old-time lessons.
- Circumstances are not always chance (Ruth 2:4).
- God uses circumstances of life to our advantage.
- Connections are when two different things come together to work for the betterment of both.
- Disconnection is the tool of the enemy.
- God will divinely direct servants (Ruth 2:2).
- Connections bring power (Ruth 2:1).
- Boaz means strength.
- We cannot do much when we lose power.
- God will direct you to people who can help.
- It’s not what you know but who you know.
- God is always looking to connect servants to leaders.
- Connections bring provision (Ruth 2:8-9).
- If there is lack in your life, God is moving you to connection.
- Always be willing to meet people.
- Connections bring purpose (Ruth 2:19-20).
- When men and women connect, a child can be born.
- Without this meeting, there would have never been a King David.
- We generally cannot be who we were meant without someone else.Learn to connect.
- Connections bring posterity.
- God wants to do something in you that lasts.