Notes from a message preached on January 31, 2016, entitled “Love That Serves” in series “The Goal of the Gospel”
- Love must be expressed to truly be love.
- TEXT: Galatians 5:13.
- Usefulness is the measure of greatness in God’s kingdom.
- The greatest title a Christian can have is servant.
- Jesus was the first undercover boss.
- In the church, leaders will always be disguised as servants.
- Our faith changes our eternity.
- Our faith challenges our mortality.
- Christianity that does not push you to serve is not Christianity.
- Our vision as a church.
- Who we are.
- Where we are.
- Where we are going.
- What you can do.
- Pray for your church leaders.
- Pray about what you can do.
- Be honest about your ability.
- Try to better yourself.
- Find some place to serve.
- No one can do everything.
- Everyone should do something.