Outline for the sermon preached on September 9, 2018, as part of the “Hands-On Religion” series entitled “Make Your Sin Personal.”
- Hands on education is always the most effective.
- Jesus Christ not only died for the world, He died for you.
- Salvation is you calling to see what God has for you.
- TEXT: Leviticus 4:1-4
- The reaction to the first sin is still at work.
- Those who hide never get help.
- Those who blame others never get help.
- Those who blame God never get help.
- This is a confession of sin.
- If you had not sinned, then this would not be needed.
- Confession means “say the same thing.”
- Psalm 32:5.
- This is repentance from sin.
- This animal was to be put to death.
- We must seek to turn from what causes death.
- This is an acceptance of substitution.
- We no longer try to save ourselves.
- We trust that one has done for us what we could not do for ourselves.
- This is a belief in the plan of salvation.
- We believe that God saved us.
- We believe that God is saving us.
- We believe that God will save us.