Outline for sermon preached on December 30, 2018 entitled “Re-Mind.”
- Have you made your Best/Worst lists yet?
- TEXT: Matthew 22:37.
- How can we love God with our mind? (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- If you don’t remember, it’s like it never happened.
- There are things that will remove truths from your mind.
- Remember so as not to make the same mistakes again.
- Too many Christians are caught in a cycle of self-defeat.
- In Christ you can find the power to have a new start.
- Learn from the mistakes of others.
- Remember to forget.
- Purposeful forgetfulness is a God characteristic.
- Not forgetting the past stinks up your future.
- There comes a time when you must turn the page or be stuck in that story.
- Remember to have roses in winter.
- Choose to remember good things.
- Remember that God has been good to you.
- Psalm 103:1-5.
- Remember you.
- Remember God.
- Remember that Satan is not your friend.
- Remember that forgetting God is fatal.
- Remember you are mortal.