Outline of sermon preached on December 9, 2018 entitled “Recognize His Ministry” as part of the series “What do you get the Father Who has everything?”
- Anyone here feeling the stress of the season yet?
- The Twelve Days of Christmas is a song of failure.
- TEXT: Matthew 2:1-3, 9-11.
- Gold represents Jesus as King.
- Frankincense represents Jesus as Priest.
- Frankincense was added to make moments special.
- Jesus was a preacher.
- Matthew 4:23.
- Jesus preached the “Good News!”
- Jesus preached “Power to Change!”
- Jesus preached to the poor (Luke 7:22).
- Jesus was a healer.
- How many of you are sick?
- Mark 2:17.
- You are really sick if you don’t think you are sick.
- Jesus can heal broken souls.
- Jesus can heal broken lives.
- Jesus can heal broken bodies.
- Jesus was a leader.
- Follow me.
- If you are lost, Jesus is the way.
- You do not need to come to church. You need to come to Jesus.