Outline for the message entitled “Replacement Players” preached on October 18, 2015, during Tailgating service.
- “The Replacements.”
- TEXT: Jeremiah 2:9-13.
- Paul uses sports as illustrations of our spiritual life.
- A Race – Hebrews 12:1.
- Wrestle – Ephesians 6:12.
- Life is like sports.
- Who you choose to team up with will determine your life and eternity.
- Proverbs 13:20.
- God is your greatest teammate.
- God always knows what to do.
- God never gets nervous.
- God always wins in the end.
- You want your best players in the game.
- We replace God.
- We think we know better than God.
- There is only one King!
- Replacement players people use.
- Replacement players can never take the place of your All-Star.
- Make God your starter and team captain.