Sermon notes from “Suffer With Me” preached November 22, 2015
- Everyone loves to be invited to a party.
- Life is not always a party.
- Romans 12:15.
- We must learn to suffer with people.
- Compassion is for when you have been done wrong.
- We avoid pain by nature.
- TEXT: Luke 10:25-37.
- In life, things happen to us that we do not deserve.
- Life is cruel.
- Life will attack you at times.
- Life happens.
- Grief is the natural response to loss.
- People who should help, many times do not.
- God did not intend for you to experience life alone.
- The people of God should be the first to help.
- Many times we see the need but make excuses.
- Help comes from the unexpected.
- The Samaritan came to where he was.
- God’s real power is compassion.
- Compassion came before the oil and wine.
- You are the unexpected on whom the world is waiting.
- God has comforted us.
- We are to comfort others.
- How is your spleen?